WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

1Heart - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 1Heart > Topics

Subject: What 2 say?
Replies: 8 Views: 1011

bcos 21.09.08 - 06:27am
In a case where someone is longer interested in a relationship, what do i say to my partner, when do i say it & how do i say it? *

1bash 21.09.08 - 10:47pm
I think thats one of the simplest thing to say. Simply- i love you with all my heart and will like you to be not my girl friend, but my dream wife and the father of my future kids. You only say that when you are sure you know the attitude, in and out of the girl and you are satisfied with those. And you say these with all confident and a convincing manner that gives you what you so much desire. Note;- you cant find a perfect being, but someone okay and close to your choice. *

sojfab5 22.09.08 - 01:04pm
u av to say it straight and give ur reasons, make sure u say face to face. pls, dont waiste too much time in other no to cause more pain *

bcos 23.09.08 - 03:56am
Nawah oh! Som girlz dis dayz dnt understand dis nursery grammer IS OVER. U better use I AM INTERESTED NO MORE SO BYE BYE. And see if she will not go. haha.GIF *

1bash 8.10.08 - 06:06am
You know what? Go straight to her, ask her if she ll marry you. If she says no, give her slap. Ask her again and he its still no, give am another one untill she says yes. *

sojfab5 19.11.08 - 02:24pm
guy is a simple tin, just tell her dat u ar sorry but am no longer interested

1bash 23.11.08 - 09:17am
Guy take this. Tell her that you ll die if she didnt date you now. *

bcos 25.11.08 - 06:31pm
bashir na u go die for woman! No bi me *

1bash 3.12.08 - 08:59pm
Guy no be say make u die 4 am, just represent her 4 death line. I know u be nice guy now, no up o. *

* 1Heart Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 1Heart

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search