WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

1Heart - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 1Heart > Topics

Subject: L.O.V.E Y.O.U
Replies: 6 Views: 789

1bash 21.06.08 - 11:50pm
How do you get the attention and attraction of someone you really love and care for, and knows nothing about your intention. (Help, am dying in love.) *

bcos 22.06.08 - 09:36pm
Bash, u 're not dying in love, rather silence. Be bod man, go 2 her and tell her ur mind 2ward her. She will not beat u rather she will say YES or NO. *

bcos 22.06.08 - 09:36pm
Bash, u 're not dying in love, rather silence. Be bod man, go 2 her and tell her ur mind 2ward her. She will not beat u rather she will say YES or NO. *

bcos 22.06.08 - 09:37pm

bcos 22.06.08 - 09:37pm

bankey 9.08.08 - 06:48pm
Bash itz simple 4 a creative mind.ok y dnt u av her as a pal ist i mean am a gal nd i knw galz must fil cmftable enuf to acept anyfin other dan friendshp.let call dat.chapter1.if u tynk am ryt.den buz me. *

1bash 10.08.08 - 01:00am
Thanks to everyone, i did just exactly as you said. We are now dating. Which i think could lead to somewhere. Waoh, now alive. *

* 1Heart Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 1Heart

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search